Strong

Strong

Thursday, July 14, 2016

vacation!

I wrote about this in my last blog but I know I haven't been as good on updating you all on my life. Like I said I want to be better at that. These past 5 days I've been on vacation to my family friends lake house and we are staying for a week! So now we only have 3 days left but it's been awesome!

I want to do like a day by day synopsis of what we did because I know I will forget some stuff. We are on day 5 so I have some catching up to do but I think it would be easier to follow. I'm a little bit of a ranter and tend to not make much sense when I talk about events all at once. I will start with day 1 today and post one vacation post until I'm done because I don't want to swarm you all with posts!

I will be posting a couple of posts that I've wanted to write about as well so I will tie some of those in too :)



No comments:

Post a Comment