Strong

Strong

Sunday, May 18, 2014

May 19th

Quote- "We can't always rely on others to make us feel happy. We must find it in ourselves"

Demi's words- I have come to realize that making yourself happy is most important. Never be ashamed of what you feel because we all feel the same emotions at one point or another. Maybe we express them in different ways, but fundamentally it's the same, which is why we can relate to each other. The main thing to remember is never let anyone make you feel bad about how you're feeling.
Goal- If you're having a bad day-don't count on others to cheer you up. Find happiness within yourself
I base my self-worth on whether people like me or not. I'm a people pleaser and I gain confidence by having friends and human interaction. At the same time I like being alone and to have the chance to group but at the same time it can be dangerous for me because that's when my thought's get dark. I like knowing if people like me or think i'm doing a good job at something, I also like being alone. Being alone allows me to recharge my batteries so I can be my best and act my best self when i'm with other people.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment