Strong

Strong

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

possible poetry publishments??

1.  I don't dislike you
I'm quiet 
I'm waiting
Observing
Waiting for someone
Anyone 
To observe me 
realizing I'm worthy enough
For someone 
Anyone 
to come up to me 
and simply say "Hi"






2. If you could
Say anything
To anyone
No matter 
If you reveal
your darkest secrets
what would you say?
If you knew 
Nothing 
could go wrong? 



3. You will never realize 
how much you grew 
how much you changed
physically and mentally 
you grew in ways
you never imagined
how much you changed
into who you became to be
looking back 
you came
you saw 
you conquered 



I need your guy's help! May 14th I'm entering into another poetry publishment by the company I'm involved in. These are the ones I've written recently. If you have any opinion about which one I should pick please comment down below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment