Strong

Strong

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

January 8

"Love is all you need" the Beatles "All you need is love"

Demi's words- this simple lyric holds so much truth. Above all else,love makes everything right. There were so many times in my life where I felt lost or hopeless. But when I come back to the love in my heart for my friends and family and for my own life, I find peace.

Goal- let everyone you love know it. Shout it from the rooftops, write them a letter, bake them a cake or draw them a picture. Don't let them take your love for granted when you have so much to give.

I completely agree, love sometimes is all you need to feel better. Sometimes I feel like I'm not loved even when I know I have hundreds of people that do and when someone actually says "I love you" or anything positive to me it brings me back to how much love I have around me and how much I love them right back.

No comments:

Post a Comment