Strong

Strong

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

January 9th

"Go where you are wanted and stray from where you aren't. Surround yourself with positive people and environments"

Demi's words- Don't waste time with people who don't appreciate and value you for everything you have to offer. I know so many girls who keep chasing guys thinking they can change them or friends who done have your best interest at heart, but it doesn't work that way. One of the keys to lasting relationships and friendships is mutual respect.

Goal- Don't squander your time chasing anyone who has told you they don't want you around. Evaluate all your relationships and weed out the negative ones.

A lot of things come to my mind when I read this quote, I've surrounded myself with the wrong people and I realize that now. I'm a very open minded person but when it comes to friendships or any type of drama my tolerance is about none. I'm in the process of weeding out this girl in my life who is very toxic and I'm really happy about it I'm at peace with my decision even if she isn't. I want to agree to disagree but obviously she doesn't quite understand that concept. I'm not coming out and telling her that I don't want to be friends with her cause I've tried that too many fingers and toes to count and she goes hell and high water to make me change my mind, I'm doing it by not texting her as much and not being as open and honest with her, I think it's really important to surround yourself with people who haven't stabbed you in the back, or just feel in your guy this isn't going to work. Follow your gut, it's not with spending time with anybody who only gives you heartache.

No comments:

Post a Comment