Strong

Strong

Monday, April 25, 2016

Day 23 #30dayfreedomchallenge

Something that happened yesterday (24th) with my mom forced me to show my vulnerable side. The dirty, painful side of me that I hide so very well until it is exposed like a red sore thumb.

My mom and I went prom dress shopping, yes I'm going to prom! Just with friends. I don't really want a guy in my life right now. I cut myself Thursday and i had a 4 day gap to heal it as best as I could. I was trying to find spanks to kind of disguise it a little better. You would think after my years of cheerleading that there would at least be one pair but nope!

She obviously saw them and was really pissed. I spoke to my mom after and she told me that she doesn't get it but she'll try and that's all I ask for. She supports me no matter what and that means a lot to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment