Strong

Strong

Saturday, January 18, 2014

January 14th

Quote- "it matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be" J.K. Rowling 

Demi's words- Each and every one of us has a different beginning to our story. Or lives all start in different places, but when we dedicate our hearts and minds to what we are most passionate about. There is no stopping us. Reward and success are measured by how much you try and how much you receive.

Goal- Be proud of who you are and where you came from. Look forward to wherever it is you are going and who it is you want to be.

I was born innocent and fragile 3 months premature was dependent on breathing and feeding tubes and fighting for my life. I found as through the times that I've struggled with depression and anxiety among other issues, I realize I am still pretty much how I was when I was born. I am innocent and fragile and am forced to eat by others and am not can able of feeding myself without my mind dominating what I do next. But the difference between that little girl in the incubator is to the teenage girl very independent. I love being independent I feel like a bad person when I need help or anything that I think I can do myself, I feel like I need to be independent so I can show how "smart" and "good" I am. I associate independence with willpower and I'm working on learning to ask for help when I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment