Strong

Strong

Friday, April 22, 2016

Day 18 #30dayfreedomchallenge

How do these last 2 days feel for you? What emotions came up? 


I realize how much I need to change my mind (my thoughts). I as well need to accept those changes to my mind and my mind are necessary. I know that I can't live like this forever, my mind as well as my body could not do it. It is a fact.

Nobody can sustain an efficient life when all aspects of yourself are not healthy. I actually ate breakfast, a substantial one this morning. I had cheerios my plan is to try no matter no matter how small (most likely it will be).

It doesn't really matter at this point in time if it's a considerable amount or not. I want to at least try. Realistically I know I'm not doing myself any good by not challenging myself. It doesn't matter how loud your thoughts are. You can always challenge yourself if you really want to.

Calorie-wise it may not be sufficient today, which is fine. I think if I at least have a little something. Hopefully just that action in and of itself will suddenly become normal and maybe someday I could finally grow into what is the textbook "normal".

No comments:

Post a Comment