Strong

Strong

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Day 17 #30dayfreedomchallenge

Take action to follow the plan you created yesterday and take that one small baby step 

Eating breakfast is a challenge for me. Especially on the weekends, I don't have time because I have school. I usually eat goldfish in the morning but that's obviously nothing substantial.

I have a hard time eating any substantial meal no matter what time it is. Breakfast is hard for me though because I almost feel like I already screwed my day up by beginning the day with food in my stomach.

To me that is a failure in and of itself. I feel like I took the easy way out. I could have gone longer. I should have gone longer between the satiety of nourishment in my system. More than anything I have a hard time eating with the timing being close together if that make sense.

It goes hand in hand with the need to control.


Image result for control quotes images


Image result for control quotes images
Image result for control quotes imagesso true 

No comments:

Post a Comment