Strong

Strong

Friday, April 15, 2016

Day 13 #30dayfreedomchallenge

24 hour positivity challenge 


Today's challenge was to attempt to talk positively to yourself for a full 24 hours. The day I did this I didn't really have any noticeable negative thoughts going through my head. There are always fleeting moments of negative self talk but not that I have noticed anyway.

I think I did pretty well, I didn't have any negative self talk like eating disorder thoughts that I noticed which was really awesome! Part of my positivity was most likely from the amazing day I had the day before with my friend Lydia, I talked about our little adventure on here.

I will explain it all in another post but it made me feel like I could actually be myself and it made me feel really good!

Would you pick a day where you would try to do a 24 hour positivity challenge?

If you do so, post how it went in the comments!








No comments:

Post a Comment