Strong

Strong

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Random question time part 3

this is the last part

1. Do you want to have kids? How many? I absolutely want to have kids, ever since I could remember I wanted to be a mom. 4-6

2. Do you have piercings? How many? Yes I have my ears pierced but rarely actually have earrings in and surprisingly they haven't closed up really at all. I also kind of want a nose ring.

3. What are your best subject? English and writing

4. Do you miss someone from your past? Yes, she's not really from my past because she's still in my life but about 2 years ago my best friend moved to a different city and I don't get to see her a lot anymore.

5. What are you craving right now? My house lol

6. Have you ever broken someone's heart? Unfortunately. I broke up with my boyfriend and he was absolutely devestated

7. Have you ever been cheated on? No

8. Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry? When I broke up with him...

9. What's irritating you right now? Why people have to get sick. I hate getting sick

10. Does somebody love you? Not anyone besides my family

11. What is your favorite color? teal, bright pink, lime green or black. Pink and black are my favorite combinations of colors

12. Do you have trust issues? Yes

13. Who/what did you last dream about? My family and I moved to a different house

14. Who was the last person you cried in front of? My mom when my dog Charlie died 3 weeks ago :(

15. Do you give out second chances too easily? Only to the people I really care about

16. Is it easier to forgive or forget? Defenitely forgive and I think everyone in the world would probably agree

17. Have you ever walked outside completely naked? No

18. Favorite food? Spaghetti with meatballs or cereal

19. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason? 100%

20. What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night? Finished watching my daily YouTube vloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment