Strong

Strong

Monday, February 29, 2016

NEDAW: day 7 (February 27th)

Saturday was actually the last day of national eating disorders awareness week but I forgot to put up a post and as a conclusion to the month I thought I would reflect on this last week. For me personally, there isn't any week where we "should" talk about eating disorders or just mental health in general. It should be an illness that we should be able to speak freely about no matter what the week is or month, or even year is.

It's all relevant to society which means it is acceptable to talk about every day, every week or every month.

As someone who has an eating disorder themselves I don't think there should be a specific date to talk about mental health.

Mental health is important enough to be talked about as if it is talked about like the human cold.

Image result for ed recovery symbol

No comments:

Post a Comment