Strong

Strong

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

"You can't stay in your corner of the forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes" -A.A. Mine, "Winnie the pooh"

I'm not the type of person who likes to ask for help when it comes to anything because I feel like I'm capable of taking care of it myself. I'm also very stubborn to add to it which makes being someone who wants to help me makes them very frustrated and confused.

It's very shameful to ask for help when it comes to mental health because not very many people understand it. I can make a whole other post on what people with mental illnesses specifically eating disorders have a lot going on in their heads when it comes to how much they will believe.

That's what holds me back a lot from telling people that care about me the most like my parents, like an parent they are very i'm not sure what the word is, aggressive? I don't really know but they're very protective and especially my mom blows it out of proportion a lot which obviously is not helpful.

I don't want anyone to worry about me because I don't feel like i'm worthy of the extent of worry parents often portray. It's important though to let at least somebody know how you're actually feeling to let out the issues/problems that are needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment