Strong

Strong

Thursday, March 24, 2016

school excuse


I know I said that I was going to post more when I wrote that last post but honestly I have no time. I have this huge research project that I'm working on and homework on top of that has kept me really busy. I don't have a lot of time where I can just sit and relax. Sit and relax meaning YouTube because lets be honest that's all I really do.

I have exciting news though! We're getting another dog! It's a yellow lab and we have to go all the way to Nebraska to go get him, yes call us crazy! Driving 5 hours for a dog, who does that? Anyways we decided on a name, Grizz because he looks like a cuddly grizzly bear. We have to wait till April 3rd because that's the day he turns 8 weeks old and that's when you are allowed to take them home.

I will post pictures his mom and dad are literally the cutest thing ever! My shitzu Jack doesn't know what's coming! He will not know what's hit him!

I'm really excited! The whole family agreed to get another dog because we all see how sad Jack is, he just randomly whines walking through the house it's so 
sad! I'm so excited to go pick him up


This is him! 

2 comments:

  1. Awwwww just look at him, how cute is he??!!!!! Give him a big hug from me when you get him! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right?! Believe me he will get plenty of kisses ;)

    ReplyDelete