Strong

Strong

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

"Life doesn't always go according to plan. Sometimes heading in a new direction can be scary until you realize you're headed toward a new and exciting destination" -Susan Gale

The first thing that comes to mind is the UNKNOWN. The unknown is very scary to me, for anybody really but i'm just speaking for myself. Theatre for example, it wasn't really or hasn't been really a good experience but I wouldn't have known that unless I've tried it.

Most of the things I've gone through and have happened to me, it was really a learning experience even if those weren't the best, it defenitely taught me a lot about myself and humanity for sure.

I often wonder where I would be right now in my life if I didn't have the problems I have where would I be? Obviously I don't dread on that thought in my head because I obviously can't change what happened to me but I can change my future according to what happened to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment