Strong

Strong

Thursday, December 3, 2015

yesterday's thoughts

Today is December 2nd but 3 years ago it was December 5th, the day where everything around me just stopped and my world completely turned upside down right before my eyes. It's not December 5th but 3 years ago it happened to be a Wednesday and today is Wednesday which is why it seems to be in my head.

I don't want to go into detail until the actual day of but I still feel today is just as memorable for me. Actually right now 3 years ago I would be already leaving school for the hospital. It's a very weird feeling how much has changed yet all that has stayed the same. It's a very emotional time for me, note just because of the anniversary of my admission but I remember a lot of things that happened during this time and I'm defenitely ashamed of them.

I want to save all I want to say for the actual day because I have a lot to say. It's also weird because my grandpa died in January and the holidays are stressful for emotional reasons because this is the time of year where everything went down hill for me and holidays are stressful and sad because of my food issues and missing him. I miss my grandpa a lot and even still I think of the last thing I said to him, even if I said "I love you" the last time I saw him.

No comments:

Post a Comment