Strong

Strong

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Tumblr questions

someone suggested on my tumblr that I do these questions and I thought I would post them on here so you guys can know a little more about me :)

Name: M (first initial)
Birthday: August 13th
Star sign: Leo
Gender: Female
Sexual orientation: straight, yet am interested in experimenting
Height: 4'11 yes i'm 17 :)
Favorite color: teal blue or mint green
Time: 2:43 p.m.
Average hours of sleep: ranges from 8-10 wake up multiple times a night, horrible insomniac mostly because I take my meds at night but it doesn't really bother me

Lucky #: 6
Last googled: vegan snacks
# of blankets I sleep under: 2 or 3 maybe 4 ;)
Favorite famous person: Demi Lovato obviously :)
Crushes: no one (secretly miss being loved by my ex) shh...
Dream trip: Hawaii want to go there so bad!
Dream job: working with people who struggle with mental illness
What I'm wearing: black ankle boots, black and white scarf, boyfriend jeans that are way to big, plain white t shirt, north face white jacket

No comments:

Post a Comment