Strong

Strong

Saturday, October 24, 2015

"My body needs laughter as much as it needs tears.Both are cleansers of stress"-Mahogany SilverRain

It is important to laugh as much as you cry because laughing is healthy as well as crying. When it isn't healthy is when you do more than the other when you feel the opposite. Something that I've recognized in myself is I think of crying and I want to cry but I can't do it, I have no idea why but the tears don't come as much as I feel like I need to. Does anyone else experience this?

There's a big difference between fake laughing and real laughing if you know what I mean. I find myself fake laughing a lot and joking is to kind of "cover up" how I'm feeling but also it's important to know just because you have depression or are depressed doesn't mean every day 24/7 you are deep in your depression.

I have had depression since I was 13 and since then I've been genuinely happy and have a genuine laugh like crying on the floor laugh. I haven't laughed like that in a while and to be honest I kind of miss that. I don't even recognize myself fake laughing I just do it because I feel like I'm "supposed" to or something. Laughing and crying are normal emotions but it's important to have a healthy balance of them both.



I love this quote

No comments:

Post a Comment