Strong

Strong

Saturday, October 24, 2015

"I am the one who..."

I am the type of person who is very blunt, I usually tell you how I feel with no filter. My close friends and family get used to that though. :) I am the one who takes time to warm up to you once you get know me you sometimes wish I'd shut up!

I am the type of person who holds my feelings in to the point where something little happens and I completely lose my shit. I'm really good at shutting down and hiding my emotions. I get very attached to my friends because I'm afraid they will leave because I've had so many people who I've gotten extremely close to, have moved or something happens that the friendship doesn't work out.

I like to analyze people, I could listen to people's conversations and just be content listening and not joining in the conversation, personally I think that's how I survived public school for this long :)

That's all I can think of right now, you should send me some of yours!




No comments:

Post a Comment