Strong

Strong

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

NEW CAR!

About a week and a half ago I got a Jeep Liberty sport 2003, It's Red and I love it!

I'm getting more into driving now that I actually have a car! I like driving now and I drive everywhere now (with my parents). We were practicing driving to my highschool and attempting parking and I sucked and It's too much stress with all the traffic and crap so I'm going to wait awhile until my parents and I are comfortable with it, I'm not ready to drive alone yet either so it's all good.

I love my car :) It's actually really clean for a used car which I loved because all the others we looked at were just too old looking I don't know how to explain it but it's very different from my moms 2013 Tahoe which is amazing!




 It looks exactly like this, this isn't my actual one cause I don't know how to transfer pictures from my phone onto my computer but this is exactly what it looks like :)


No comments:

Post a Comment