Strong

Strong

Saturday, August 15, 2015

First day of school

Yesterday was my first day of school, my junior year and it's kind of cool to be a junior but also even though I lived at this school for 2 years I still feel as much anxiety as when I started my freshman year. 

When I got to school I realized that it's not as my mind makes it out to be but its not sunshine and rainbows either. My teachers all seem nice and it's always nice to see my resource teacher my friend Haylie and I went to her room before school to say hi :) I'm happy with my schedule and I have to say I have some hard classes but they're required so let's hope I'll do well! I did last year at the end of the year my GPA was 3.2 which isn't bad. 

Lunch is still iffy, it's kind of sad how right when you get back to old environments old habits and thinking patterns return just like that. When I was packing my lunch I was thinking "okay, how much of this should I pack" "should I throw away my sandwich?" Sandwiches are kindof a fear food of mine. I caught myself thinking those thoughts and I got kindof sad how fast the thought processes regarding food at school returned without really having to think about it. 

My ex has a new girlfriend and she's really nice I like her she and her sister was friends with my best friend Erin before she moved so I know them from her. He's a dick though, nothing has changed. I was kindof sad when they were sitting next to each other and hugging and stuff, not because I want to get back together with him, which is absolutely far from the truth but something about seeing them together made me mad so much so I had to walk away. I'm not jealous at all, I just wish I had a boyfriend who really cared about me or anyone really, obviously excluding my family but someone who is physically here. 

Anyway I had a good day at school yesterday and I hope it continues :) 

When do you all start school? 

No comments:

Post a Comment