Strong

Strong

Monday, August 17, 2015

My birthday and Worlds of Fun :)

I turned 17 on the 13th! I wanted to wait until I got back from worlds of fun to write this because it's easier. My best friend lives close to worlds of fun so that was my birthday present! Saturday morning we left and we arrived at Erin's house around 11:30 and we spent the rest of the day riding roller coasters and having fun! My brothers went to because we never get to go and it's only fair for them to join too, We rode tons of rides and it was so fun! I love spending time with Erin because one thing I can't really do with my other friends is we can just sit in silence and have it not be awkward and we just understand each other and I love that about our friendship!

We just spent a night there, I stayed at her house and my brothers and my mom stayed in a hotel, her parents were sooo excited to see me! They really are like second parents to me and I love spending time with them as well as her sister who is home from college at the Navel Academy which is pretty self-explanatory she's in the navy which is super cool!

Her whole family are pilots, it runs in the family, they own a business regarding airplanes, i'm not really sure of what but her sister is a certified Pilot so she flew back home by herself!

It was really fun and I can't wait to go back :)


Erin and I and my brother and mom rode the ripcord I'll have a video down below it's so fucking scary! I can't believe my mom actually did it, I never would've thought in a million years she would even consider it but she did, so now she can say she actually did it :)


I love my Erin :) 


This is the ripcord! It's so scary but so fun!  

I had a great time with my bestie and I can't wait to come back and see her again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment