Strong

Strong

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Day 9 #30dayfreedomchallenge

Take 5 minutes today where you are doing self-care and do something that makes you happy and fills your soul

Today is a beautiful day outside. I've spent this morning outside with my family, my brothers and my dad are practicing baseball and I'm on the trampoline writing this post. It feels really good outside perfect mix of heat with a little bit of breeze.

I'll be honest, I'm struggling today with eating. With that I think it's a perfect day to do some self-care in other ways. I think I'm going to paint my nails today because I haven't done that in a really long time and I'm actually quite decent at painting my toes, my fingers are another story.

I think it's important to practice self-care any day but especially on the days when you are struggling. That's what I'm doing today, what are you going to do today to practice self-care today?


I decided to post this today because it's more revelant posting it today and it would make more sense with what I talked about today. I will go back to regular posting tomorrow with Day 6. I decided to document this challenge on my blog a little late in the process :) That's why it's kind of off.





No comments:

Post a Comment