Strong

Strong

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Day 29 #30dayfreedomchallenge

"My biggest accomplishment in these past 30 days is..."

"Ways I am different now after working on myself this past month"

"What am I proud of myself for?" 


1. My biggest accomplishment these last 30 days probably is connecting with myself on a deeper level than just pure thinking about it but taking action.

2. I'm obviously not physically different but mentally I have a clearer picture of just how far I really have to go when it comes to myself and recovery. I've always known that I have issues, that's kind of a given. I know I need to work on through them but to what extent I didn't really have any idea until I did the prompts.

3. Probably the thing that I'm most proud of is being able to connect with myself in a way that nobody really ever gives it a second thought. I'm more proud that I'm partially willing to go through the process of getting healthy and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment