Strong

Strong

Monday, June 22, 2015

Restaurants...

Hello everyone. My parents are both off this week, for my mom the whole summer until August! We had to be out of the house today because we had our housekeeper at our house so we have to be out for 4 hours or so and so we went to breakfast and okay, warning. Don't eat a lot of fruit because apparently it's a natural laxative and yeah. So much for being healthy I guess. 

Then I went to therapy which went well, and I didn't really find anything to talk about this time. I think I'm going to start writing down the stuff that I want to talk about because within 2 weeks I forget what I want to talk about so I think that will turn out to be a good thing so I do t really waste time thinking of something to say. Does anyone else do that? 

I actually told him "I bet we're going to a restaurant for lunch" and what do us know literally right when we got in the car my dad said "okay, where are we going for lunch?" I was tempted to go back in and tell him "You were right" lol :) 

We're at Buffalo Wild Wings and let me tell you I'm not getting fruit! I don't think there's anything remotely healthy here but I'm getting chicken tenders and fries so yeah. I haven't weighed myself today because we were up early and I didn't really have time. It'll be pointless to weigh when I get home because my weight will obviously be up so I'm going to save myself from anxiety. It's weird cause I still feel hungry. 

I'm going to run today. I haven't worked out about 3 days which is wayyy to long.



No comments:

Post a Comment