Strong

Strong

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Gay marriage being legalized in all 50 states! :)

June 26th 2015, America finally has come to their senses and realized love is love no matter who you're being married to and legalized all of the U.S. to gay marriages. 

There is a lot of controversy on this subject but as you can see I'm all for the LGBT community and it's awesome that the government finally recognizes that. My mom has had to unfollow someone on her facebook because she couldn't handle the negative comments which was bound to happen but personally I don't understand why it's such a problem... 

Religion has a whole other part in this and I think that's why a lot of religious people have a problem with it because of the whole "sin" thing. I'm not going to even talk about because it just infuriates me but I'm not religious in any way I don't believe in God but I do believe that everything happens for a reason. I believe in something just not God. 

I have a friend who is very religious and obviously because of that we have very different views on gay marriage and that's totally fine but when she brings the whole God thing into it I get mad. I don't care what you guys think but the Bible is just a fucking book. It shouldn't rule you into thinking that that's the end all and be all of the world. 

I fully support Gay marriage as well as the Lesbian, Bisexual, Gay and Transgender community and I'm absolutely thrilled that it's finally legalized in the states. 


#lovewins 



No comments:

Post a Comment