Strong

Strong

Saturday, June 20, 2015

It's going to be a good week


(Left in draft) 

I know I kind of left you guys hanging and I apologize for that but I haven't felt very motivated to blog or have anything important to report but now that I'm actually typing I have thought of so many things to write about!

Of course the time when I'm totally in the mood to type my computer is about to die :/ I'll have to plug it in soon.

I feel like I left you guys hanging on my last post, I obviously was having a bad body image moment and felt like documenting it.

My parents are both off work this week because we were going to Colorado but my mom wants to save money to by a car for me. I passed my driving test! We're going to the DMV next week and get my license! It's honestly so crazy and a little under 2 months i'm going to be 17!


No comments:

Post a Comment