Strong

Strong

Friday, April 24, 2015

Recent poems of mine :)

Hope will rise
Once again
Like the roaring burning sun
Happiness suddenly fills your soul
A welcomed change
She thought she would never
See again


I don't want to live the way 
Normal people do
I want to make a change in the world
Something that gives my life purpose
So I can die peacefully knowing
I changed someone's life
By giving them hope
Happiness does exist
It's just hidden in the back of your soul
You have to fight to give it back
Knowing that all the fighting was worth it


I want to be thin
More than eating
When i'm hungry
Stopping when i'm full
I want to be thin
You don't understand
If it takes dying to get there
So be it
At least i'll get there



Dance with me
Hold me tight
Don't let me go
Hold me close
So my broken pieces will be put back together
With the warmth of your skin
Against mine



I had a dream
We were all innocent
Once again
The innocence of children
Asking innocent questions
The sweet warmth of your eyes
when you say "momma" 
For the first time


I'm waiting for the motivation
To catch my second wind at life
I wonder 
When I will get my second chance
At finding the happiness of life again
What does it feel like?
Is a second wind even possible for me? 
I don't even know what that feels like 



Piece by piece
I'm destroying all that's left of me
Piece by piece
Pound by pound
When will I be happy?
Always want more
Piece by piece of my soul
Broken more and more each day 

No comments:

Post a Comment