Strong

Strong

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Baby shower #1

Hello everyone :) I haven't posted a proper update in awhile so I thought I would because a lot is going on in my life right now! Last weekend was my cousins baby shower and she's having a little boy named Henry and it was really fun and I could tell she was very appreciative of the baby gifts! My mom, aunt and I got her a stroller which was one of her main requests and she loved it!

I'm excited for him to arrive! She's due in about 8 weeks so 2 months which is so exciting! I didn't take any pictures but now I wish I should have but the theme was camping and my other cousin saw this really cute thing on pinterest where you take those big pretzel sticks and dip melted chocolate on the tip of it and tie a little boye i don't know how to spell it but the thingy you use to catch fish not a hook or worms... something else but i don't remember but it was such a cute idea!

His nickname is going to be Hank which I think is way cuter than Henry! They haven't decided on a middle name yet but I bet it'll be really cute :)

Sunday we have my cousins wife baby shower who is having triplets she's having 2 girls and a boy which is exciting! I will get to more about her and the babies after the baby shower :)

Talk to you all later

No comments:

Post a Comment