Strong

Strong

Thursday, April 28, 2016

poetry

I have one poem of mine and another is the talented Sylvia Path's poem called Mad Girls love song which I really like. The first one is mine and the second is Sylvia Path's.



Bones jutting out
of each side of your porcelain frame
so sharp
it will cut your fingertips
as you run you fingertips across
those pure and perfect bones
Make sure you don't get too close
They might hurt you
Be careful
We're sensitive
Please be gentle
We may break
Without you even realizing 




I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead;
I lift my lids and all is born again.
(I think I made you up inside my head.)
The stars go waltzing out in blue and red,
and arbitirary blackness gallops in: 
I shut my eyes and the world drops dead. 
I dreamed that you bewitched me into bed
And song me moon-struck, kissed me
quite insane.
(I think I made you up inside my head.)
God topples from the sky, hell's fires fade:
Exit seraphim and satatis men: 
I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead. 
I fancied you'd return the way you said, 
But I grew old and forgot your name. 
(I think I made you up inside my head.)
I should have loved a thunderbird instead,
At least when spring comes they near back again.
I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
(I think I made you up inside my head.)







No comments:

Post a Comment