Strong

Strong

Friday, March 6, 2015

Trigger warning post beforehand

I'm making a post before the actual post because i feel it's necessary and i don't want to take up space for a potentially long disclaimer. For those of you who don't read this i will try to link to link this post to my journal topic post/ 

I don't even know what came over me i was just writing and when i read over it i was kind of surprised of myself and it can be very triggering so if you aren't in a good place mentally or trying to recover i suggest you not read it. 

I just went off and wrote but as i put it on here i will not say my goal weight nor will i ever i don't think. I'm deciding to post it because besides the major potential trigger warning this is my blog and this is what i want to document my thoughts even if they might be dark. Maybe someone can relate to it in someway or i can possible save someone from living with an eating disorder because if i could change at least 2 people from not going to that place that is the best reward i could ever ask for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment