Strong

Strong

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

What's something you can own up to?

I can own up to the fact that i'm not perfect nor will i ever be the definition of the word, is there actually a solid definition? No one will ever know. When i was younger 4th grade all up until freshman year it took me that long 6 years for me to realize "perfection" doesn't exist. Perfection in the sense of friendships like i define my self-worth by my friendships or lack thereof and if people like me or not and i realize that's not helpful to worry about because friendships always change or somewhat anyway.

People always come and go and that's normal! Probably not as many friends have moved as much as i have but i digress. That's life though right? Whenever i talk about friendships this quote pops in my head "Friends come and go but family is forever." That quote couldn't be more correct in my opinion.

What's something you can own up today? Whether it's a mistake or life lesson we all have at least one whether we want to admit them or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment