Strong

Strong

Monday, March 16, 2015

Something my boyfriend told me...

Kind of along time ago or not really along time ago but sometime before spring break i think it was Thursday yeah it was Thursday okay so 4 days ago i'm just going to use my bf's initial cause it's just easier. D came into my advisory on Thursday cause he wanted to and advisory is a time in school where it's kind of like free time and you can get help from teachers and stuff so you can go to others people's advisory's with a teacher's permission. He came and told me that this guy T told him that i have no ass or boobs and why am i dating him and he was like apologizing and saying like don't listen to him and at first i thought in my head like why are you apologizing that's a compliment!

 I actually was kind of happy that he told me that because that means i'm small and people are noticing that i'm small and i like that to be honest. I honestly was kind of confused why he was so apologetic about it but most girls would be offended it by it because most girls who have an offended reaction don't have eating disorders. When i actually thought about it afterwards i found it kind of sad that i found pleasure in someone trying to get me down.

I honestly like being small not because of my eating disorder but with my height i'm naturally little and it would look weird being top heavy when i'm only 4'11. I do want bigger boobs because in my opinion i barely have an A and i want to have at least a B, when i have like a good padded bra my boobs look bigger but i want to be naturally an B. I actually told my mom that i want bigger boobs and she was like on a frame like yours you don't want big boobs and i don't want them like double D's but i want them bigger but big enough that they still look good on me.

Sorry that you had to hear about my boob problems but ya know whatever i'm a girl and i have boobs and if you don't and you're a girl there's something wrong with you and your an alien. Haha :) omg i'm weird

Anyway if any of you have experienced something like this where you hear something about you that you should feel bad about but because of your eating disorder you take it as a compliment? I would like to hear your experiences!

No comments:

Post a Comment