Strong

Strong

Friday, March 20, 2015

Great wolf lodge :)

Normally for spring break we don't really do anything besides summer vacation usually for a week but this time we decided to do something and we went to great wolf lodge for just a night and it was really fun :)

If any of you don't know what that is look it up :) It's basically a huge indoor water park! We had a pretty nice room for one night. Before i packed i tried on all my swimsuits that i wanted to take on the trip and it was really weird cause when i look in the mirror i don't look skinny but when i look in pictures i see i look really thin but when i look closer and closer i see more problem areas that need to be fixed.

Anyway i packed this really cute orange ruffly top with black bottoms i love it :) but the bottoms were too big but i'm just going to buy new ones. I might put it up for you guys not of my body in it just the swimsuit. I would never take a picture of my body and put it on the internet.

It was actually really fun and i normally don't like waterpark slides for some reason but they were really fun! I had a good time and we went to the Cheesecake Factory when we were going home and it was fantastic! It's my mom and I's favorite restaurant and it sucks cause we don't have it here were i live but there should be.

I ate alot on my day in a half trip but when i got home my brothers had back to back practices so from 6-9 i worked out at the gym which made me feel alot better. I'm going to do an update after this but just wanted to let you guys know where i've been the last couple days :)







No comments:

Post a Comment