Strong

Strong

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Journal topic: Do you put as much energy to your relationship as you have other relationships?

To be honest i think i put much more energy with myself not really in like a relationship way good or bad, not in a vain way at all but i don't really have enough people in my life to conduct worry within me. I love the friendships and relationships that i have encountered but i don't really feel the resemblance between the two.

I do whatever they want me to do like when they want to hangout me with me i obviously say yes and i'm way more respectful and courteous of them than i am with myself no doubt about that. I don't love myself the way i love my friends and family. I haven't really thought about this kind of context before so i apologize if i'm not really making sense.

What do you think of this topic?

No comments:

Post a Comment