Strong

Strong

Sunday, March 1, 2015

What do you do for fun?

It's hard for me to find a hobby that i really love because my passion and main hobby for 3 1/2 years was cheerleading. I was a competitive cheerleader from 5th grade to 8th grade and i really really enjoyed it, whenever somebody who i was or what my hobby was every time when somebody asked me for 3 1/2 years my first answer with no hesitation was competitive cheerleading and that was my identity because that was my passion, i really loved it but i had to quit because of ongoing bullying.

It eventually got to the point where i unfortunately had to quit which from that point on i have a hard time finding hobbies other than athletics. I love writing which i found out freshman year but i still really miss the definition of being an athlete. I do love running but i'm not good at it, i think i would be if i worked hard enough at it but me when i run even if it's people in cars zooming past on the road i still feel self-conscious

With cheerleading, yes i had at times cruel comments on my ability level but i took it as constructive criticism because i really loved what i was doing and wanted to be good at it. I don't know but my main thing right now is writing and spending time with those who i love and family is really important to me. I do wish i had somewhat of an athletic ability, well i do have abs when i flex it's a 4 pack but still!

I've always had an very athletic build anyway so even when i was in cheer i still look fit which is a good thing but i've lost a lot of muscle but mainly from my eating disorder because i've lost 15 pounds since 8th grade. Anyway i love sports and i'm an active person and i like being active but i also need my downtime. Sorry if i didn't make sense and it was all over the place! What do you like to do for fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment