Strong

Strong

Saturday, May 17, 2014

my saturday

My Saturday has not really been going according to plan, I went to go to my brothers basketball game and after we went to lunch probably the greasiest food ever five guys it was good but does it have to be so greasy? like seriously why does good food have to have grease everywhere? I was fine with going to the basketball game but it was against my plans which bugged me but when I found out we were going to lunch too I was so made at myself for agreeing to go because if I didn't choose to go I wouldn't eat lunch and been able to do what I wanted to do. I also would've been able to exercise when they were gone and I obviously wouldn't be able to in a gym full of people. I did get anxious when I found out we were going to five guys because all the foods are scary foods for me but it was alright. Tonight there's a game, tomorrow there's two games at 9 and 12 so there early and I'll be able to do my exercise all I want and eat on my own time. When we were driving home two songs were on the radio that reminded me of my best friend that's moving and certain memories of a time with my life with her. The seniors last day of school was Friday and they're graduating tomorrow and it's just so crazy how fast life goes and she's moving next month and i'm not really sure what to feel about it. I know we'll always be sisters and were going to stick together no matter how far apart we are it's just weird not having her physically every day like i'm used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment