Strong

Strong

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

House is being invaded

My grandpa my mom's step dad is having surgery today on his lung because very recently he found out he has lung cancer. Therefore my grandma was going to have to stay home alone which wasn't an option because she can barely get through with another person helping her. She's been this way ever since i was born so i don't really know anything different which is sad.

Anyway so yeah there's no way in hell she could stay home alone. So I bet you guys probably have guessed by now she's staying with us! For 5 DAYS! Ahhh! I'm not really that worried about it but having her under our care is big responsibility considering her numerous health issues. Other than that i'm kind of excited to spend some good quality time with her considering we've only seen her for 30 minutes Christmas morning and i don't remember how long before Christmas and to be honest that's really sad.

I know i will get a bunch of shit from my family if they hear me say that because i'm always harsh when a conversation concerning them gets brought up, let's just say i'm not really close to them nor do i want to seek out a healthier relationship but of course i still love them and always will.

Tuesday so tonight through Saturday she's staying here and when my grandpa gets out of the hospital he'll still need help obviously he just had lung surgery! My mom think they'll be fine between the two of them taking care of themselves bust i guess time will tell.


Image result for family quotes images

No comments:

Post a Comment