Strong

Strong

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Health 2nd semester

If anyone of you have noticed my username on here is on here twice and i'm trying to get it fixed but for some reason it won't let me and i didn't change it in the first place, my friend did and i'm going to see if she can fix it but anyway so those of you who have noticed or will notice try to block it out and i will get it fixed :) Now here's what this post is supposed to be about :)

When we got back from Christmas break January 6th we got a new schedule or at least i did for some reason all of my hours got switched around but it's not that bad. The two new electives i have this semester are ceramics are health and it turns out that i really like ceramics it's relaxing :)

For a little over a month now I've been in health which is okay but it's interesting because this unit were talking about now is nutrition and ya know all of that. We had an assignment where we logged our intake for 5 days in a row and there's this website online that we tracked it on and it was funny because at the beginning when we started the teacher had us write it on a piece of paper and i was literally the only one who didn't need one because i obviously use my calorie counter app all day every day.

I just thought it was ridiculously funny because every day i saw everybody get their papers out and i was the only one who just sat there laughing in my head :). I told my mom and she said "well most people aren't obsessed with it like you are". She's 100% right. When the 5 days were up we went to the library to go to the website and there was a fat girl in my class that sat by me and i was looking over to the side examining how many calories she was eating and honestly i kind of feel bad about it now but looking at other people's was interesting.

TRIGGER WARNING* the lowest calories i had during those 5 days was 500 or something calories. The teacher had to look at my 5 days for points and he didn't really say anything which was a good thing :). It's interesting to talk about nutrition and body image and all that which part of me loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment