Strong

Strong

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Letter eto my future self

Hello, M i have questions for you that can't be answered by anyone else. Right now i'm 16 and a sophomore in high school i live in Kansas, where do you live? Right now i'm struggling a lot with my eating disorder and i cut myself a little over a week ago. How long will i be able to go without cutting? I bet you have more knowledge about life now since you're older and i thought i knew pretty much everything!

I hope you are recovered and free from all the torment from your teenage years. I hope by now you realize that the life you lived isn't worth living, that you have a meaningful life with much more purpose and direction. I like the reassurance that you have everything under control now so i can know all of this will pass and have a renewed sense of hope you have found peace within yourself to where you don't have to define yourself by the number on the scale  that morning. I'm scared of having a daughter to be quite honest because i'm terrified of being responsible genetically, mentally, emotionally and physically for her.

I want to experience having a daughter but i am deathly afraid for an innocent little girl. I'm confident i will be free from the demons that have been plaguing my mind for years. I have hope for you, to be a better person, mother, daughter and friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment