Strong

Strong

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Create a symbol that represents you. What's your symbol?

I don't really know what my symbol is or should be, if anyone has a symbol that represents you, comment and share what yours is! I do have though a style of objects or thoughts like that. I think it's kind of cool to have a symbol, like Demi Lovato has a signature heart that her fans wrote on their wrists when she was in treatment to support her. I feel like when people see me or meet me they automatically judge me or they recognize something about me that they recognize in someone else. It's normal for people to do that where they recognize other people in you because a lot of people say that to me but i guess it's a good thing?

Anyway, what is your symbol? Or what do other people recognize in you?

No comments:

Post a Comment