Strong

Strong

Friday, January 16, 2015

Journal topic: This is my life and my recovery!

There are many people who have recovered from all sorts of issues and i have at least compared girls on the internet with the problems i have and i compared what they were doing and how they recovered, how fast etc. I still do compare myself to the girls at my school and how pretty and popular they are. I recognize now that i am me for a reason and i'm made the way i am for a reason so i shouldn't worry about what others think of me because everyone is different.

I compared myself to the girls at my cheer gym how better they are at the stunts and technique because i knew they didn't like me because i'm not "fast enough" or "good enough" at what i was supposed to do to make the team a team. I realize now that it doesn't do any good to beat myself up by not being good enough for other people. We are all beautiful, intelligent and whatever negative comments you tell yourself.

Remember, you are who you are and you shouldn't apologize for your existence!

No comments:

Post a Comment