Strong

Strong

Monday, November 24, 2014

Hello poetry poems :)

Darkened soul
In my darkest days, i held you beneath my warmth
You indulged me with your feverish hunger
You embraced me with your piercing emotions
You were immune to my changeable disease
I came to realize that you were my muse,
The best rainbow i received...
You told me that i was part of your soul
To me you're the fuel to my rusty engine,
The energy to my thirsty being,
And the light of my darkened soul


Blue bartender
Another shot of sorrow please
Another pint of regret
The foggy's mist descended
It's time to pay my debt
Pour another tall one
I'm here to drown my heartache
I'm hurting just a tad


The womb
It's in moments like these
Where the universe is revealed
I find myself wondering in the infinite 
Land
Searching for a lover and a friend
The moments of peace
Where freedom is revealed
Tales of Gods and Goddesses
Now music my last hope
My first trip away from home
I am me! Can't you see? 
I'm real not a normal human
I'm just meat
Why am i here?
Dazed chasing desires and dreams
I could shake the ground beneath your 
Feet
But things don't look always as they seem
Let's sail this ship to escape our past
Sins that killed the innocence while the
Demons laughed
It's in moments like these I fly high and
Dance with the stars
But for others it's just the tomb...
Words of Harouchism


You'll never know
You'll never know
When you'll be head over heels
The most enchanting feeling in this world
Your unknown desires, it reveals
A current in you will endlessly twirl
You'll never know...
When happiness fills your heart
Having a precious bundle of joy in your
Arms
You'll realize in your life, he's the most 
Important part
Not forgetting, he'll make the best
Morning alarms
You'll never know
When your heart will be scrunched
Like a ball from a piece of paper
Feels like your chest is being ruthlessly
Punched
Your skin peeled off with a serrated
Scraper
When you'll be caught in an unexpected
Plight
Daily reflections occur, due to lack of Wisdom
To ease your dark path, you yearn for 
A ray of light
Nothing much you can do to expect to crave
For freedom
You'll never know...
When the time comes, you might bleed to
Death
Tears will flow drowning your skin
As you breathe your last breath
You wish you had more time alone for
Your sins

No comments:

Post a Comment