Strong

Strong

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

What i'm thankful for :)

I think we all spend too much time thinking of all the negative things that are happening in our lives and with Thanksgiving coming up i found that very counterproductive. Thinking of things that are positive in your life and you're thankful for really puts into perspective how wonderful life is.

Having positivity in your life and constantly thinking about it when you're feeling down can really lift your mood and show you how that even if you're in a depressive dip you also have alot of wonderful things in your life. On that note i'm going to share what i'm thankful for :)

Friends

Even when they are far away, i know they will always be there for me. Quality is way better than quantity and i'm so thankful to have these wonderful humans in my life :)


Family

Everyone has biases about their family but honestly i have the best family in the world. They are so supportive of me and they never give up on me. They remind me when i'm having a hard time that the only people that really matter in life is family and puts life into perspective, this is what life's all about: Family.


Writing

I think you all have figured out that i'm a very passionate writer and i genuinely love sharing my writing with all of you and expressing my emotions through words. Writing for me is more therapeutic for me than verbally saying what i'm feeling. I have found very talented poets and writers and i'm thankful for having others that share the same passion :)


Music

I absolutely love music. It's my way of escaping without using my brain. Listening to the lyrics and the tune is therapeutic for me and the songs are very relatable. I love music :)

Demi Lovato

I saved the best for last :) Oh, Demi, what can i say? I love her to pieces. She's inspirational, strong, talented and beautiful. Her skin absolutely glows and it's perfect. She's a bad ass powerhouse. Her voice is stellar. She uses her voice to inspire others.
What can i say she's Demi Lovato?!


These are just a few things that i'm thankful for :) It's important to remind ourselves of the good things in life rather than dwelling on the negative.

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment