Strong

Strong

Friday, October 3, 2014

October 7th

Quote- "Proud people breed sad sorrows for themselves" EMILY BRONTE

Demi's words- I think many of us have had a moment where we were too proud to either ask for help or say i don't know. Pride can hinder us and our ability to learn. Never be ashamed or embarrassed to ask for help or say you don't know or understand something.

Goal- Ask alot of questions about things you don't understand. You're not weak, you're just expanding your mind by learning.


This is what i've heard alot this school year from my parents and my math teacher. I do understand the reasoning behind it, but i just like doing things by myself and experimenting independently. I know sometimes you need help and you need someone to give you words of wisdom which is a good thing, i just don't think all of the time that's the case. I'm very stubborn and i like to think and act independently but i do agree that i do not need to allow others to help me. It's not shameful to ask for help, it actually gives you more opprotunity to learn and grow and i agree that i need to see asking for help as a sign of willingness to learn rather than being stubborn about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment