Strong

Strong

Monday, August 11, 2014

update

Hi everybody, school for me starts thursday a day after my birthday. August 13th is my birthday i turn 16! It's crazy, i don't want to grow up! We're having a family gathering for my birthday friday and i'm excited to see my family getting together for a happy occasion because it seems lately it's been for funerals and grieving parties afterwards so it'll be fun! My mom has been at work alot these past few weeks because 2 of her secretaries haven't been there for personal reasons so yeah it's been kindof crazy. Oh and speaking of school we decided it's kindof too big of a decision to try online school this semester but i know i will switch to online school second semester. i don't really know what to expect for this semester but hopefully it will be okay i mean i'm not really expected to get anything out of it but we'll see. i really hate school if any of you can't tell by now, lol. Right now i've been really struggling with restricting or simply not eating trigger warning under 400 calories a day and these past few weeks i've been having alot of physical issues like my body is so fatigued and my bones and joints have been aching to the point where i can barely walk but it comes in spurts it doesn't happen all the time thankgod. I think this is the very first time that i actually thought to myself and believed it that i could actually die from this, like if i carry on with this i can be in really bad health and that really really scares me. I don't like to think about that obviously but i haven't really been losing weight i mean over the last couple days i've only lost a couple of ounces which i'm guessing is water retention so i've been drinking alot of water lately and today i've only had 2 diet dr. peppers! That's good for me because i defenitly think i'm a caffeine addict! i blame my mom cause she is a obsessed with coca cola but who doesn't love pop?!

Anyway i am excited to start school again and see everyone again but i'm just so socially awkward and school gives me alot of anxiety which is the main reason why i hate school and feel like online school is the best option for me.

Has anyone done online school and can tell me anything about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment