Strong

Strong

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

16th birthday!

Today's my birthday! i'm officially 16, it's really crazy but yet a blessing and it gives my family to come together for a happy occasion instead of grieving family gatherings and funerals which is a welcomed party! I'm having lunch with my dad and brother and then my whole family are going to see a movie its called into the storm and it looks really good and it's something that my family's really into for some reason! After the movie we're going to dinner at my favorite restaurant which i will not name but it's amazing! After dinner i'm going to open my presents so pretty good day for the last day of freedom. My younger brother started his first day today he's in second grade and my older younger brother is going to be in 7th grade which makes me nervous because that's where everything went down hill for me but i want him to have his own experience but i think what makes the most nervous about is i had a teacher who was emotionally abusive and he was part of the reason why i turned to self-destruction and my brothers really into football so he's obviously going to be on the football team at the middle school and the teacher is going to be his football coach. It's giving me alot of anxiety but i just hope everyone treats him well. I'm going to be a sophomore in high school and i'm kind of excited but we'll see i'm keeping my heart open as my mom says. It'll defenitly be weird not having my best friend go to school with me though but i think everything will be fine. For lunch i had mcdonalds my dad got the order wrong so instead of a 6 piece chicken nugget i had a 10 piece and i kind of freaked out about it especially because my family's going to a movie which i know will consist of popcorn and candy and than a birthday dinner! i'm kind of nervous about all of the food but it's my birthday so i'm going to try to enjoy myself also on friday we're having a family gathering for my birthday which will consist of cupcakes and lot's of food which does make me nervous i'm not going to lie. I'm just going to try to enjoy myself and just try to forget about food worries until this celebration is over.

i can't believe i'm 16 though! It really scares me to grow up but i know there's no stopping it! Next step driving and getting a job!

No comments:

Post a Comment