Strong

Strong

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Long quote that's too long to put as a title

"It's a terrible thing. I think life to wait until you're ready. I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything. There is only now. And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is a good a time as any." - Hugh Laurie 


I know most likely I will never be ready to get rid of my obsession with food. I don't even want to call it recovery because I honestly don't even know what that is or what getting healthy and happy entails. I've had problems with food for going on 4 years now and I always find a reason to cling to the only thing I have. I don't know what will happen or how I will always be able to deal with this.

I'm not that sick, weight wise and that's what everyone really care's about. Mentally, is a whole other story, I feel like i'm getting more and more entrenched and my mind is my worst enemy.

No comments:

Post a Comment