Strong

Strong

Sunday, August 3, 2014

August 6th

Quote- "We've got to live, no matter how many skies have fallen" D.H. LAWRENCE

Demi's words- Things come to you for the right reasons at the right time so don't resist them. Surrender to these gifts and challenges with grace and ease.

Goal- Whatever you're fighting today, surrender to it


Throughout these past few months I've spent a lot of time experimenting with myself and I've realized a lot about myself and others. I've also had a lot of feelings run through me that have been overwhelming and at times I can't get through it without using behaviors to cope. Throughout these past few weeks I've been realizing throughout my time being alone and having more time to ruminate in my own head that I have no control over the behavior that I do. What i'm struggling with the most right now seems to be over exercising and being stuck in the binge/purge/restrict cycle but I have to surrender to a higher power in order to help me fight my demons, I no longer can hide behind a smile, I have to ask for help and I think that's the difference is this time that I finally realize I can't fix this on my own. Surrendering to a higher power or whatever you believe in can help you have the motivation to save yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment