Strong

Strong

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

I have so much on my brain and I was actually wanting to write a blog post but now that i'm actually on my computer I have no idea what the hell i'm going to write. 
'M SO SORRY  YOU GUYS!!! I'm  having a hard time and just can't put my thoughts together because I feel like I have so much I can't even explain it the way i meant it because I've just been having a really hard time with anxiety and depression. IM SORRY! The only reason I'm on my computer is because I keep forgetting I have homework and in class whether i'm having really bad anxiety I can't really think and yeah so I hope you all understand and know that I'm okay just having a hard time right now, I feel like my brain is betraying me with how much i'm trying to defeat the damn ongoing noise in my brain. Talk to you later everybody 

No comments:

Post a Comment